#TODAY ON VOICES RADIO: We Continue our admiration for and engagement with Ava DuVernay’s Brilliant When They See US
Eric Mann and Channing Martinez will continue their appreciation, interrogation, and extension of Now They See Us into the realm of demand development
We Charge the U.S. with Genocide for Crimes Against Black People–again and again
No Police on MTA Buses and Trains, No Police in the LAUSD Schools, Cut police funding and cut prison funding by 50% now and then again and again
Help us as we keep evolving our political perspective and our Urban Reconstruction campaign
* Free Public Transportation
* Stop MTA Attacks on Black Passengers
* No Police in LAUSD Schools
* No Police on MTA Buses and Trains
* No Cars in L.A.
We Need Your Help
* Register for Voices Here
* Volunteer: Yes, I want to work on the Urban Reconstruction Campaign, here are my organizational affiliations and ways I want to help, Reply to this email
Listen to Voice from the Frontlinestoday at 3pmPST on KPFK90.7fm
You must be logged in to post a comment.